Bodhi Panya Institute does not have a financial aid program. However, by choosing one of our payment plans you may pay as you study at the lowest cost for classes. We do not participate in Federal or State financial aid programs; however, if a student does obtain such a loan, the student will have to repay the full amount of the loan plus interest, less the amount of any refund, and that, if the student receives federal student financial aid funds, the student is entitled to a refund of the moneys not paid from federal financial aid funds.
Total Charges for Period of Attendance: $5,450.
Estimated Schedule of Charges for Entire Educational Program: $5,450.
- Payment Option 1: Pay in full: $5,450 ($5,200 tuition plus $250 registration fee)
- Payment Option 2: Pay in monthly installments: total of 4 months – the first payment shall be $1,550 ($1,300 installment payment of tuition plus $250 registration fee) and shall be payable on or before the first day of class. Thereafter, three (3) monthly installment payments each in the amount of $1,300 will be payable on the 1st day of each month. Students who miss a payment deadline will be charged a $50 late fee for each past due payment.
- If a payment plan has been agreed between BPI and a student, and the student fails to complete the course any outstanding course fees will still be payable.
Fees cover registration, all course tuition, examination fees and manuals where appropriate, provision of base carrier oils and the use of massage tables. Students must purchase textbooks separately. Textbooks may be purchased online or, in certain cases, from the instructor, Approximate total cost for all textbooks for the 500-hour course is $200.
- 500-hour Traditional Thai Massage Program Tuition: $5200
- $50 Drop Fee
- $50 Reactivation Fee
- $50 Transfer Fee
- $50 Hourly tutorial rate to make-up missed class-work.
- $250 Registration Fee (see below for refund policy)
- $30 Request a copy of transcript
- $50 late fee payment per each past due installment payment (non-refundable)
- $0 STRF Fee (non-refundable)
Tuition is comprised of the following charges and fees:
|Tuition||$5,200.00||Refundable through first class or within 7 days of signing|
|Drop Fee||$50.00||Refundable through first day of class or within 7 days of signing|
|Registration Fee||$250.00||Refundable through first class or within 7 days of signing|
|Student Tuition Recovery Fund||$0.00||Non-Refundable|
LEAVING THE PROGRAM: COSTS & REASONS: REFUNDS
WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY: Under California law, a student has the right to cancel the enrollment agreement and obtain a refund of all tuition and fees paid (less the STRF fee) through attendance at the first class or the 7th day after enrollment and, after that a student may withdraw from a course and receive a pro-rata refund for the unused portion of tuition and other refundable charges. Students who exceed 60% of the total hours of instruction shall not be entitled to a refund. Eligible withdrawing students will be entitled to a refund based on the following example:
|Through first class or within 7 days of signing this Enrollment Agreement||Full refund of all tuition and fees (less STRF fee)|
|After completing 25% of classes||Pro-rata refund of tuition and fees (less drop fee, registration fee and STRF fee)|
|After completing 60% of classes||No refund|
All refunds will be paid within 45 days of the date of withdrawal.
When BPI asks you to leave the program:
- Attendance: missing three or more classes results in expulsion. Tuition and fees paid by the student will be refunded in accordance with the Refund Policy stated above.
- Non-Completion of Course: students failing to complete the course will not receive any refund of tuition and fees.
- Disruptive Behavior: regular behavior found disruptive by teachers and fellow students may result in expulsion. Tuition and fees paid by the student will be refunded in accordance with the Refund Policy stated above.
Full Refund to Student: Bodhi Panya Institute reserves the right to cancel courses due to under-registration, and to offer places for a later date or to discontinue the program in its entirety. If a program is cancelled, Bodhi Panya Institute will make a full refund of all charges.
All refunds will be paid within 45 days of the date of withdrawal or cancellation.
OTHER SITUATIONS & FEES
Full Refund to Student:
- BPI reserves the right to:
- cancel courses due to under-registration, and to offer places for a later date
- discontinue program in entirety
- Pay $50 Tutorial Rate for each hour you must make-up with private coaching. You may miss no more than three hours before this rate applies.