Student clinic is an important part of the curriculum for the 500-hour program in traditional Thai Massage. BPI’s Clinic provides real-world massage experience and prepare our students to enter a real world as a professional massage therapist while they are in our massage program. A variety of assignments are completed under the supervision of clinic teachers. We value your participation in our clinic as it is an integral part of students’ massage training. We look forward to your detailed feedback of the session, as it will help to improve students’ skills.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please bring or wear comfortable, loose pants and shirt to your session. The specific type of session will depend on which assignment the student needs to complete; thank you for understanding that it is not possible to change the type of session.
BPI Student Clinic is charging $25 per hour which will be collected as a graduation fund and laundry service. * Tipping of student massage therapists is not allowed. Massage prices:
|1 Hour Massage $25.-||1.5 Hour Massage $37.50-||2 Hour Massage $50.-|
Student Clinic sessions will be held at Bodhi Panya Institute (Entrance is next door to Suchada Thai massage) @ 38 Bryant Street, Suite 2, San Francisco, California 94105 (near the intersection of Bryant Street and The Embarcadero). Like us on *Facebook to get a free pop-up student clinic massage.
- Appointments must be booked online and pre-paid in full before the session start.
- Please be mindful of your personal belongings – Bodhi Panya Institute is not responsible for any missing items.
- Each client must complete an intake form which the student massage therapist will discuss with the client prior to the start of the session.
- Please provide feedback to the student massage therapist during the session, if appropriate (massage too hard, too soft, etc.)
- At the end of the massage session each client will complete an evaluation of the massage session and discuss with the student massage practitioner for a few minutes after the session – this feedback is a very important part of our students’ training.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your massage session to check-in.
- Massage sessions will begin and end promptly at the scheduled time.
- Please turn off all cell phones and other electronic devices before you enter the massage room.