Your feedback is a very important part of our students’ training
BPI’s student clinic is designed to provide our students with hands-on learning experience. An instructor will be present at the Clinic and may provide assistance or instruction to a student massage practitioner during a massage session – the client will be alerted prior to an instructor participating in the massage session.
Student Clinic sessions will be held at Bodhi Panya Institute (Entrance is next door to Suchada Thai massage) @ 38 Bryant Street, Suite 2, San Francisco, California 94105 (near the intersection of Bryant Street and The Embarcadero). Like us on *Facebook to get a free pop-up student clinic massage.
- BPI Student Clinic is FREE of charge but your donations gratefully accepted for our graduation party
- Tipping of student massage therapists is not allowed.
- Please be mindful of your personal belongings – Bodhi Panya Institute is not responsible for any missing items.
- Each client must complete an intake form which the student massage therapist will discuss with the client prior to the start of the session.
- Please provide feedback to the student massage therapist during the session, if appropriate (massage too hard, too soft, etc.)
- At the end of the massage session each client will complete an evaluation of the massage session and discuss with the student massage practitioner for a few minutes after the session – this feedback is a very important part of our students’ training.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your massage session to check-in.
- Massage sessions will begin and end promptly at the scheduled time.
- Please turn off all cell phones and other electronic devices before you enter the massage room.