Bodhi Panya Institute offers authentic, high-quality training in Thai Massage—as practiced today in Thailand—in our program that is deeply rooted in Traditional Thai massage of centuries past.
Our mission is to provide quality training and affordable education in Traditional Thai massage. Students will be able to perform Thai massage sequences that run 60, 90 and 120 minutes long
- Students will be able to comprehend and verbally articulate the contents of traditional Thai massage, e.g. Sen lines, yoga stretches, breath support, use of aromatherapy, use of topical, herbal lotions and creams, as well as hot herbal packs and their applications, among other things.
- Students will learn how to make herbal packs, how to choose which therapeutic oil packs to apply for certain health issues, such as stress, sore muscles among many others. This also applies to aromatherapy oils that are heated by candles that fill the air surrounding a client with therapeutic healing properties.
- Students will learn self care that helps protect them against injury while on the job, such as body mechanics that help to alleviate lower back strain or repetitive stress issues in the hands.
- Students will gain knowledge in pathology that aids them in identifying health and hygiene problems, massage contraindications and how to address problems with the various massage therapies they are learning.
- Students will learn business practices and proper client-therapist ethics that will help them thrive as employees or business owners should they choose those routes post graduation.
Instruction at Bodhi Panya is for anyone with at least a high school education and an interest in learning Traditional Thai Massage.
Our goal is to prepare and graduate highly trained practitioners in Traditional Thai massage who are qualified and well-prepared to gain immediate employment in the field of massage.